Outdoor kitchens are a popular addition that many homeowners make to their backyards, and while these outdoor “entertainment zones” can be a relatively big investment. They add substantial value to your home even as they facilitate relaxing “at-home picnics” and successful holiday barbecues.
At The Kitchen & Bath Design Center, we not only can construct your outdoor kitchen and barbecue, but we can also assist you in the design and planning stage. Whether you want only a simple outdoor grilling station with a few other amenities or a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, we capable of servicing large parties, we have the experience to make it happen.
What Elements Can I Include in My Outdoor Kitchen?
The Kitchen & Bath Design Center can help you select and then proceed to install a host of different elements for you outdoor kitchen and barbecue. Here are some of the most popular features that our clients often have us include:
- One or more built-in or freestanding grills.
- Counter tops of any dimension and material you desire.
- Other kitchen appliances besides the grill.
- An adequately sized sink built into the main support structure.
- A fire pit in the general area with large, decorative surround stones, perhaps built into a patio.
- Improve the quality and durability of flooring.
- Install fences, short stone walls, and trellises in strategic locations.
- Install outdoor-rated lighting fixtures.