Outdoor kitchens are a popular addition that many homeowners make to their backyards, and while these outdoor “entertainment zones” can be a relatively big investment. They add substantial value to your home even as they facilitate relaxing “at-home picnics” and successful holiday barbecues.
At The Kitchen and Bath Factory, we not only can construct your outdoor kitchen and barbecue, but we can also assist you in the design and planning stage. Whether you want only a simple outdoor grilling station with a few other amenities or a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, we capable of servicing large parties, we have the experience to make it happen.
What Elements Can I Include in My Outdoor Kitchen?
The Kitchen and Bath Factory can help you select and then proceed to install a host of different elements for you outdoor kitchen and barbecue. Here are some of the most popular features that our clients often have us include:
- One or more built-in or freestanding grills.
- Counter tops of any dimension and material you desire.
- Other kitchen appliances besides the grill.
- An adequately sized sink built into the main support structure.
- A fire pit in the general area with large, decorative surround stones, perhaps built into a patio.
- Improve the quality and durability of flooring.
- Install fences, short stone walls, and trellises in strategic locations.
- Install outdoor-rated lighting fixtures.